Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good Morning Red Sox Nation...!

One word for this morning: C-c-c-linch!

You know, a few weeks ago I wrote about how much I love the fall and all the things that come with it. One of the things I neglected to mention, (intentionally so as not to jinx!) is October baseball.

I was driving home last night from a jewlery party when I heard the news. The game was on in the background so I didn't get to watch it in it's entirety, but obviously I was keeping an eye on things. I knew the Yankees were up on their game, and so I figured "well, maybe tomorrow night". But as I was leaving, they flashed on the screen an image of Joe Torre walking to the pitcher's mound and I thought "hmm. That's weird. They can't possibly have blown their lead? I wonder...." but didn't get to actually tell what was going on until after I dropped a girlfriend of mine home and turned on WEEI.

And now, I'm thoroughly exhausted. Because I went to bed far later than I should've.
But who can resist all the footage?


Busy weekend, might I add - baseball aside. Today's dance class, and soccer. And then tomorrow I'm running in a 5k in the morning, and then heading out apple picking. Which means...apple pie and apple crisp on Sunday night!

Monday is going to come far too soon I think...

No comments: