Monday, September 24, 2007

Everything happens for a reason...

This is the mantra I tell myself all the time.

And today is one of those days that I have to say it. Again. And again.

A little snag is coming up in my new venture. And it is all hanging in the balance in the moment. Part of the reason of why I'm being so vague is because well…sometimes I'm superstitious and think that if I speak too soon - it won't come to fruition at all.

(Sort of like watching a baseball game. If I haven't been watching and the Sox are up when I turn it on - and then start to slip, I change the channel thinking "its because I'm watching!". Or, during the playoffs - if I'm wearing a certain tshirt while watching the game, I won't wear any other tshirt while watching because it's got some sort of "luck" associated with it. While I know rationally and logically that can't possibly be the case…I still can't risk it! But I digress...)

Which is when I have to remind myself that "everything happens for a reason".
If it’s meant to be – it will be.

And if not, then something else was meant to be.

It’s just frustrating because I am THIS close to it, and I am really excited about it.

And, that doesn’t mean it isn’t going to happen. It just means it’s in the balance at the moment.



I can’t wait to run after work so I can shake some of this anxiety and think quiet, happy thoughts.

3 comments:

Martie said...

I can't wait until you can tell us what this is all about........I don't do well with suspense!!!!

Hugs

dukefrukem said...

interesting

Tickled Pink And Green said...

What is it? C'mon, spill it! lol.