Thursday, June 24, 2010

Start spreading the news....I'm leaving today....

Well, not literally.
But.....

I am going to NYC with G in the next few weeks because we scored tickets to see Denzel Washington in "Fences"! And.....best part is...... they're front and center! (!!!!!)

It's been a difficult year, between competing for the licenses for the business - the buildout, my Mom's illness and subsequent passing; we have earned -- we deserve -- a good 24 hours to ourselves with lots of good food and laughter - and that means without the pitter patter of little children. We don't do that often, it's been three years now since we went away for an evening and so now is the time.

Thinking about making a reservation for dinner at Bluefin; I've heard it's amazing. Anyone been there, well - please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Funny thing is, we haven't left yet - and I feel guilty that we aren't taking the kids. It's amazing how being a Mom makes you feel bad sometimes doing something for yourself; so I think the only way to make up for that, is to plan a trip to Hershey Park this August.

Just sayin'.....

4 comments:

jenandmolly said...

Oh! Let's chat, we just went to Hershey 2 weeks ago! Had a great time!

BHWS / BHWG said...

You did? Good to know! I think we're going to road trip it. We've been dying to get out there - did it really smell like chocolate?!?!

Rebecca said...

Ooops, now its me. Sorry, wrong identity login. LOL

jenandmolly said...

Sure did! They have a great thing in Chocolate World where you make your own candy bar and watch the whole production line...it's really neat..then you bring it home in a cool tin with a label you get to design. Plan on most of a day just to do the water park section. They have some amazing rides there!