Monday, June 07, 2010

Drove my Chevy to the levee....but the levee was dry.

So what I find so frustrating is that while I'm laying in bed at night - a million things I want to blog about run through my head. And yet, when the time comes for me to actually write something, they all escape my mind. Bizarre, and annoying all at the same time. Especially since some of them have been pretty good rants! Must write down notes.....

In any event, since clearly my mind is vacant at the moment from anything of value to say - I thought I'd share some photographs of happy events that have taken place over the last 4 weeks or so. Basically just some candid photos of the kiddies & I at family gatherings; and truthfully, pictures are worth a thousand words so - no need for me to ramble tonight, right?
(I'm in the middle w/ my friend S & my Princess Petunia)
The "I'm just a girl" kiddies...

My son's birthday dinner...
Princess Petunia's ear piercing yesterday! She didn't even flinch...






No comments: