Monday, February 16, 2009

There's never a wish, better than this...when you've only got 100 years to live

I am tired today.
And sore.

The cold I've been fighting is closer to winning it's battle; I've been able to keep it at bay, but today I'm tired, and really sore all over. I'm hoping it's the beginning of the end and maybe it's turning a corner. Needless to say, as a result - I'm perfectly content being Domestic Supergoddess and just hang out with the kiddies until I have to go to PT.

I did get a new oven yesterday, though not the double oven I'd hoped for. It's nice, high efficiency and stainless - and truthfully, though I'd love, love, love the double oven - why bother for now. I will have the kitchen of my dreams at some point and the oven isn't very different from the one I just bought - so it won't increase the kitchen value that much. Why spend what I don't need to at the moment. (Being insightful of the economy, check, Not being overly indulgent unnecessarily, check.)

So, today since I'm a little under the weather I figured a survey would be fun.
***********************************

1. What’s something in your life that’s pretty much been used up and needs replacing?
My shower head apparantly. It broke off before I was able to get into the shower this morning -- what a pain it was showering in the kid's bathroom.

2. What is older than you? Many things and many people. That's a silly question.

3. Where do you belong? I am where I belong.

4. Who is no longer a stranger to you? Hmm. I have no idea??

5. What's your favorite accent? I love all foreign accents. They sound beautiful to me.

6. Do you like apples? I do - Gala's and Granny Smiths are my most favorite.

7. Do you play baseball? No, but I'm one heck of an armchair manager and GM.

8. Do you enjoy starting drama? Ugh. Absolutely not.

9. Can you run fast? Yes -- when I can run. :)

10. Do you believe in magic? I believe in magic and miracles - and everything in between.

11. What was the first conscious thought you had this morning? What time is it?

12. When you get online, what do you do first? I check my email.

13. What is the slowest realization you've ever come to? That I have to accept the things I can not change.

14. What name would you want have if you were the opposite sex? Hmm. Maybe Dave. Dave's a nice guy, and he's friends with everyone. Dave's reliable and dependable.

15. What is a song that you love to hate? "Walking on Sunshine". I hate that song and yet I know every flipping lyric to it.

No comments: