Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Musical Monday....

As I was browsing through YouTube last night, I thought it would be fun for me to post some of my all time favorite songs. Considering we all know that I have many all time favorites - I thought I'd share some of my not so mainstream ones, or maybe older classics. Some may surprise you, others not so much. Check them out, and let me know which ones you like!

Today's songs are on the folk/jazz side - and don't even begin to scratch the surface of favorites, truth be told.






















































What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Speaking of songs... have you ever heard Kenny Chesney's song "Boston"? It's on his "Old Blue Chair" album and a new Live version is on his Lucky Old Sun album that just came out today.
I LOVE it!
...and every time I hear it... I think of you! :)

They play it on his XM station, 'No Shoes Radio,' quite often. He says it's one of his favorite songs that he's ever written.

Also, he was on GMA this morning promoting the release of his new album and he was wearing a Red Sox hat :)

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

I just found a very clean copy of this song with the words on "You Tube".....I think you're going to love it:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVPRQOne-uc&feature=related

Rebecca said...

Hi Guys,
Yes, I like Kenny Chesney's "Boston" alot! I have it on my IPOD. I have his version of "Please come to Boston" as well which is really good.