Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aujourd'hui est mon petit girl' jour de considérant des !

Ah yes, its the long awaited recital day. Today my little Fia Mia will be a dancing duck.

I can not wait.



I have to take pictures before we leave, and of course "back stage" since we aren't allowed to take photographs during the show. Poor little chicky has had a cold all week though and so her little top lip is all chapped. But that's okay, nothing a little lip balm can't fix.



And then after this Saturday, I do believe I have on Saturday left of soccer -- and then we are back on track for Saturday adventures. It's been some time since the kiddies and I have been able to get up and go do fun things, so I think we're all really looking forward to it. Though truthfully, it's also the beginning of birthday season in our family, and so many a Saturday now through August will be filled with parties.



And so, since I try to only post on Saturday if I have a fun survey, the following is a cute little test I took in honor of the events today:



What Kind Of Dance Are You?
My Result: Dance Your Heart Out
Myspace Quizzes
You Never Think Otherwise.
You Always Have Fun, And Never Have Regrets!

Take What Kind Of Dance Are You?
Find more quizzes at Quibblo.com
Quibblo

1 comment:

Nichole M said...

I got:
Dance Like No One's Watching.
You Don't Care About What Other People Think About You.
Remember, If Someone Calls You A Slut Because Of Your Dancing, It's Only Because They're Jelous Cuz They Can't Do It As Well As You!