Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Letters from a Nut....

(And this time, I'm not referencing the book. Hang tight kids, there's a rant and roll coming on...)

1. Dear Jose Baez: How can you live with yourself? How do you sleep at night? I'm almost physically nauseous watching the daily play by play soap opera of this trial. I get that you're supposed to plant "reasonable doubt" in the minds of the jury - but I just don't know how you can in good conscience do all that you can to let that horror of a human being get away with murder of her own child. Who does that?!? I mean, try insanity or some semblence of compassion plea -- but innocence?? No matter who you try to point the finger on -- George Anthony, Roy Kronk, the Mailman - the bottom line is we all know that she did it. You can't disguise the fact that for 31 days that girl partied like it was 1999 and never once expressed concern for her daughter. You can't hide that she lied, stole & betrayed every person she's ever known. There's no denying that even ocne she admitted that her daughter was "missing" - she never once asked for help in finding her, in fact it was the exact opposite. She's knowingly and willingly destroying her family by accusing her father & brother of sexual assualt - yet never once was that ever mentioned previously. Her poor parents are being dragged through the mud and yet you capitalize on what her parents have for their child - that she herself didn't have for her own - and that's unconditional love. These poor people are placing themselves in contempt by lying on the stand about Google searches; and we can relate to that because we can understand that undying passion and protection a parent feels for their child. A love so strong that they would lie under oath - or die to protect them. And yet you expect us to feel compassion for a girl who's displayed the very opposite of that. No, I'm afraid not Mr. Baez. You must not have children, because I find it hard to believe that you could ever, ever, ever defend and plead innocence with a client such as yours.

Dear Little People I share a House With: Please, please, please can't we just get along? You guys are supposed to love each other - not tear each other apart! I get that your siblings, but seriously. I'm about ready to tear you apart myself! I don't know what I was thinking when I thought "Oh, a boy and girl - that will be so much easier than two boys or two girls". Seriously, I had no idea. I'm begging you... please, love & respect each other. Respect yourselves.... or you are going to be grounded for life. LIFE.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Casey Anthony is a train wreck. I am not so sure about the dad but the mother I think is completely innocent.

Casey is despicable and the ultimate tragedy is that Casey's mom wanted to get custody of Kaylee but Casey wouldn't hear of it. So tragic!