Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Everything's coming up Roses....

Or otherwise known as "when life hands you lemons you make lemonade...."

So on the house front....we haven't found anything yet. But, that just means the right house is waiting to be found, right? The good news is that we've changed our price point a little bit....so while inventory is fewer between at the new price, the houses themselves are more what we're looking for. It's unfortunate that the house we loved didn't work out, but you know - everything happens for a reason. And we were fighting too hard for it....it just didn't feel right.

On the family front - life is good, everyone is happy - and there's a fun family vacation coming up in the near future to a fabulous beach in Maine. Really, really really looking forward to it.

I feel so incredibly blah and fat. There I said it - fat. Now, am I really overweight - nah. Am I really out of shape and eating whatever I want and whenever I want it? Oh yes... I'm in a rut right now - I can't seem to find the time for ME. I'm either working or with the kids. And if I do take off during the day - it's hard because there aren't classes that I can take during the day. They're either morning or night. Unless I run...then I can do that in the morning. I just need to find time for ME. Even if it's just an hour. I think I need to get back to when I first started taking yoga and going to night classes. If that's what it takes for me to get an hour of time to myself without feeling like I'm rushing, then that's what I'll do. I havcn't run since May, and haven't been to yoga since March and this girl is sorely in need of some center and balance.

And there you have it. Life is pretty status quo right now. I've got lots of potential rants regarding Whitey & Casey Anthony but I'm just not up for them at the moment....

No comments: