Wednesday, March 09, 2011

There's something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say when.

Okay, so now I know why I've been musically deprived....sort of.

Last night I caught up where I left off on Grey's Anatomy for Season 6.
Oh. My. God.

The finale.... absolutely insane.

So, not only am I beyond excited to watch Season 7 (no spoilers please!) - I'm also thrilled to hear music I've missed out on. Some of my favorite artists I discovered via Grey's, so truly - not watching explains some of the musical doldrums I've been in. Never mind the fact that now I'm not at work near a Newbury Comics where I can run in real quick for a music fix.

That aside....I miss my "friends". McDreamy, McSteamy, McWhiney (Merideth..at times) and everyone else.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Netflix.
You may be my new crush.

(Now if there only was a station that played Jason "On Demand", this girl would be in heaven!)

No comments: