Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cautious optomism....

So....
We got approved for a mortgage.....we are putting the house we love under agreement this week....and we had our first showing of our house this morning. From what I heard, this couple has waited for the last month to see my house and preliminary reports are that they really liked it.

Open house will be Sunday so hopefully they'll be motivated to make an offer prior to the open house so we can maybe feel confident for a firm offer and take backups. Hopefully.

This morning before the showing, I ran around an reorganized the kids closets (my God they got so cluttered!!), washed the gym down (it's off my garage so ugh, the sand that gets tracked in really beats the floor up!), and steamed my floors (not necessary, but I love any excuse to use my Shark.) And it smelled sooooo good. I mean, I'm always burning candles when I'm home anyway but truly - after the house is cleaned and there are no little people running around, there's something about the quietness of a house with candles going that's just so....inviting.

So while I'm incredibly excited, I'm exercising cautious optomism because it all hinges on my house being sold....

(Though truth be told, we've already picked out all our new furniture that we'll be buying - as well as appliances. Okay, so maybe I'm a hair more than cautious in my optomism....)

1 comment:

chhipa said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Shop Towel