Saturday, March 19, 2011

Clowns to the left of me....Jokers to the right

So, I've got a question.
Why are we attacking Libya?

I mean, I get the history -- I know the plane bombings, etc...
But...

How is Barack Obama any different from George Bush at this very moment by bringing us into a "war" without a plan? A plan for future...a plan for exit.

At least....George Bush went in under the guise of WMD's - which, to this day I believe were there only because I worked in an environment where I was privvy to information that I knew it to be true. And I supported the decision and to this day - I don't think it was a bad choice, I just wish there had been a better exit plan.

But this...? What's this?
Because he's a dictator....?
There are hundreds of dictators in the world. And he picks this one?
Momar Gad"daffi" Duck?
The dictator who protects himself with "Amazon" like women.
Are you kidding me?!?

I'm not saying he isn't a bad man...because he is.
He's just not a bad enough man.
( I think even I could take him mano e mano. Truth.).

I'm all for going into a battle with someone who deserves it... someone who is a risk or a threat to our security.

Talk about Goliath picking on David. Wow.

Not sure how the true blue Democrats are feeling about their President right now - but I, for one - who's vote is up for grabs - is truly disappointed.

Someone - anyone - please, enlighten me as to how this is a reasonable and practical decision in a time of recession. Outside of the arguement that war creates jobs....maybe this is his effort to surge the economy...? Because outside of that -- this girl has got nothing.

No comments: