Friday, July 16, 2010

Making your way in the world today, takes everything you got....

Say it with me....
"Ahhh. It's Friday...."

I am really looking forward to my day with the kids tomorrow. I have not a clue what we'll do; but I do know that Princess Petunia's birthday party is Sunday, and it's not quite the all out soiree I usually do --- so I'm well ahead of schedule with supplies and being ready. I'm actually pretty much done. I'm having it at my mother in law's because she has a pool - and so I go very minimal with both guests and food so as not to inconvenience her much. When it's at my home, it's an event -- a full blown affair, complete with a hundred guests and food that's cooking until the wee hours of the night. But this time it will be easy -- pizza, salad, fruit salad, pasta salad and cake. Besides, Princess Petunia's birthday is notoriously and insanely hot - and not always condusive for eating a heavy meal. So it's all good...

She decided at the last minute to switch from a "Littlest Pet Shop" party to a Scooby Doo party. So we went to the party store tonight to pick out all our supplies, and she had so much fun. It should be a good time - and as always pictures will follow.

However you plan on spending your weekend, I hope it is filled with love and laughter - surrounded by those who mean the most to you.

No comments: