Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I care not so much what I am in the opinion of others as what I am in my own...

The only real failure in life is the failure to try.

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.

There is no swagger as danerous as over-confidence. Embrace humility.

Life is like a game of cards. Reliability is the ace, industry the king, politeness the queen, thrift the jack. Commonsense is playing to best advantage the cards you draw. And every day, as the game proceeds, you will find the ace, king, queen, jack in your hand and opportunity to use them.

Once you accept the fact that you’re not perfect, then you develop some confidence.

No comments: