Well, actually 10.
So, I figured I'd do a Top 10 for this week - and I've decided it's going to be personality traits that are crazy annoying. Something different for a change, right?
Of course there may be more than 10 -- and these aren't in any ranking order -- but they're the list for today. Feel free to add any of yours that I may have left out!
1. Arrogance: Truly, if you really think you're all that...God love you. You're probably the only one who does.
2. Mean Spirited: Seriously, isn't life too short to be hurtful towards someone else? If you don't like someone, that's cool - but you don't have to add insult to injury by being callous. Next time, think before you speak, and think about how you might feel if someone was mean to you. (Oh, and for the record, the ol' "I wouldn't care" excuse, is pure BS. No one is ice cold. No one....)
4. Ignorance: I'm not talking one level of ignorance -- I mean all levels. Prejudice is ignorant; inconsideration of others -- ignorant.
5. Self Importance: Listen, if you consistenly tell me how important you are -- chances are, you really aren't that important. Because if you were, you wouldn't have to continually point it out.
6. Entitlement: Really?! Because you shouldn't have to work, and work hard to get ahead in life? But yet everyone else does... hmm. Let me tell you, we all start at the bottom and work our way up. Sometimes, we even get knocked down - and have to start all over again. No one just hands you anything in life my friend....you get nothing for nothing.
7. Jealousy: If you're that busy worrying about what someone else has, or someone else does with their life, then clearly you're not living your own. Like I said, life is too short. Find happiness in yourself, and be grounded in your own successes -- and you won't even think about anyone else. And when you do - you will be happy for them, not unhappy.
8. Manipulating: Let me break it down for you -- you can't always get what you want. Life isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way. So trying to guilt others so that you can have the gain you want - is a little bit of all of the above numbers. I have one word for that: ewww.
9. Rude: Again, this rather encapsulates all of the above characteristics. It's like the "F" word; it can apply on so many levels.
10 Antagonistic: Riddle me this Batman -- if a person knows that someone doesn't like something -- why would they do it? For an example, if someone doesn't like the sound of nails across a chalkboard - theres always that one person that will make sure that they drag their nails across just to see the reaction of the person who hates it. Why? What's the fun in that? Are you their friend? This, I just never understand.