Friday, August 21, 2009

I don't know about anyone else, but this girl is tired!

Who's happy it's Friday?
(she asks, raising her hand saying "I am! I am!")
Holla that, Sunshine.

And it's a Red Sox/Yankees meeting in the steamy city. If I wasn't so broke building the store, I'd be all over catching a game this weekend - but that's okay. Some other time....

(Rumor has it that Jason will be catching Saturday & Sunday, so I'll be looking forward to those games even more than tonight's matchup.)

Tonight we're taking the kids out for a later dinner (hello sushi!) and then off to the new store to check out the lighting that was installed; 80% of it is up and so I want to see how it illuminates at night. Let me tell you, there's some serious heat that's being thrown off all that lighting. It was hot in there today while the electricians were testing the circuits. Even for just a few minutes, in a room with no air conditioning, those 75 watt halogen bad boys kicked the temperature up a few notches. I plan on rearranging the placement and positioning of the lights tonight so that should be fun. I was dying to do it all day but couldn't get in the way too much of everyone. Hopefully G will have patience while I'm on the ladder.

What is this weekend holding in the cards? Truthfully, I don't know yet! I guess it's a "wait and see" with the weather. Tomorrow, being "Mommy and Me" day - if it's raining I'm sure I can find something interesting for us to do, even if it's just staying home and making homemade meatballs and sauce. In some ways, I hope it's pouring -- we've been running around alot so a lazy cooking day sounds fabulous right about now. Sunday, believe it or not - I don't think we have plans yet either....? But rest assured something fun will come out of the weekend.

Whatever you're doing -- enjoy!
Spend time with those you love, have fun -- and laugh your heart out.

No comments: