Monday, August 03, 2009

C'mon get happy...!

So, there's enough stress going around here to knock anyone off their feet.
I'm used to projects I handle being on time, ahead of schedule and under budget.

Mmmkay....not this one.
Slipping on time, overruns on budget.

Can you say "WTF"??

Everyone thinks we're loaded because of the name of the store, but the truth is - we're doing this on a shoe string budget.
Good thing I went back to yoga last week.

That being said, time to think about happy things.

(No, not the acquisition of Victor Martinez who while has been phenomenal -- is still not the Captain. Can't we figure out a way to make him DH and let Jason catch??? C'mon, make a girl happy....)


My kiddies.
My artististes extraordinaire.

We went to Plaster Fun Time this weekend where they both had a blast and so I thought I'd share their creations (and while I might be biased, I dare say their beautiful faces).


This is what makes all the stress seem inconsequential, if even for only a short time.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Hmmmmmm. When I heard they got Martinez, my first thought (after wondering how George K. feels about being dropped to third string) was what you thought of it :-)