Thursday, August 20, 2009

If you're in need of a good laugh....

I've been in a reading drought of sorts.
Ever since reading "The Kite Runner", I've yet to find a book that will hold my interest. Even "Memoirs of a Geisha" (which has been fabulous thus far) hasn't been able to reel me in to completion.

But I'm in the midst of a book right now that is truly nothing more than humor. It's not even a story, it's just a series of absolutely inane and hysterical satirical humor. You have got to get yourself a copy of it, because when I tell you I laughed out loud reading some of these pages - I'm not kidding. Literally, out loud laughing. It's so funny, that you almost need to read it aloud to someone else just to share it.

"Letters from a Nut" by Ted L. Nancy.

I'm not going to say another thing about it.
You have just got to get it and read it for yourself.

Let me know if you do, would you? Because if you tell me that you didn't laugh your flipping ass off, I'd be shocked.

Seriously.... a riot.

2 comments:

jenandmolly said...

Memoirs gets better. It's slow at the beginning but gets much better!

Letters from a Nut! said...

Hey Rebecca. I agree totally. I've laughed until I cried reading those books, as have most people I've shared them with.

I also loved the Kite Runner!