Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking.....

So, a business that I really would love.... and one that I looked at this past fall....has reapproached us. With a dramatically lower price.

I'm thinking this could be "the one".

The visibility has always been a huge issue for me -- and that seems to be overcome at this point, given that I just got very affordable pricing on a beautiful sign. Illuminated, no less.

This could be the one.....

So then why aren't I that excited....?
Something doesn't feel right. I don't like to be rushed. And they're rushing to get out.

Well, they're rushing to get out because they bought a piece of property for a new business that they're doing. Moving one of the key factors of their business - into their new location.

So - it would be essentially a startup for us -- just skipping the buildout costs.
It would be a fraction of the cost of a new startup.

That, is exciting.

Thinking.....

3 comments:

Nichole M said...

Oh, I hope this one works out and they don't pressure you away!

TheDreadedGug said...

Is this the one in a certain town where Dr. Stranglove abides? I would have to start drinking again just to show my support.

Rebecca said...

No, Dr. Strangelove -- sadly it is not. Though, I was approached just this week about a space in your town. However, it's too close to a store I almost bought there, and that would be just mean.

All's fair in love and war is my opinion, but "Mr. I'm just a Girl" isn't as much of a tiger as I am, unfortunately.