Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist?

So today, I was home being Domestic Supergoddess because my daughter has a double ear infection. As a result, I worked from home.

I had my own little control center going in the office. My desktop was running, as I was upgrading some software that I'd been putting off doing, while my office lap top was up and next to me. As was my personal laptop - oh, and I was also working on my server as well.

Did I mention I was scanning photos too?
All the while being Mom to the Princess Petunia. Waiting on her hand and foot...
Yes, four year olds who don't have an "off button" can be quite demanding.
(Stewie: What are these? Pancakes? Oh oh, these are delectable. Good news Flappy, I've decided not to kill you! )

Who's the Queen of Multi-tasking?
(I don't want to say who... I won't name any names...)



2 comments:

Nichole M said...

Nice chanelling of Stewie. LOL!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Nichole! :)