Saturday, December 06, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays....

Today we had a holiday party with some of our cousins, and it was a really nice time. The best part was that I got to hand out some holiday cards as opposed to mailing them! I finally finished addressing them all so, they are ready to go out the door.

I love sending holiday cards -- and I love receiving them as well. I sort of regret that I didn't take the kids to a studio to get them done, but I'll do Easter shots of them instead I suppose. But getting everyone's Christmas cards is so fun because each year I cut them and put them on magnetic frames on my fridge, so each year they're updated and I can see how all the kids have grown.

I still exchange cards with kids from high school who I talk to relatively frequently, but we've been sending cards for years. I think I love getting those the most.




Have you gotten your cards ready to go yet?







3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

My cards have been ordered. Just waiting on them to arrive so I can get them in the mail! I *love* getting Christmas cards. =)

Suldog said...

We just bought some last night, as a matter of fact. Now we have to get them out the door :-)

Nichole M said...

My cards will be getting in the mail by Thursday, I hope! Oh, can you email me your address? I'll send you one!