Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Rescue Me


Okay.....Love, love, love this show.
My husband and I have watched Season 1 - and we're in the middle of watching Season 2 - so that we can catch up and watch Season 3 when it comes out on DVD.

I've always been a Denis Leary fan, and not just because he's from Massachusetts. I've really enjoy his raw, gruff and crude style of humor. What can I say? I've always been a guy's kind of girl.

Is the show a little self indulgent at times regarding his character? Sure. But it's his show - so why not?

Definitely worth watching if you're interested, but start with Season 1. I wouldn't jump head first into the third season if at all possible.......

2 comments:

chesneygirl said...

My husband and I really like it too!
We watched the first season faithfully (it was the summer our son was born so we were home ALL summer).
Last year we watched most episodes but missed a few here and there.
This year we have completely missed out because we had to downgrade our satellite service and no longer get the USA Network. :(

chesneygirl said...

Or I mean FX...whichever it is, we don't get either network.