Sunday, August 27, 2006

No big shocker here....

Sometimes, these little blogthings really seem to just "get" who I am!


You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris. You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

So tonight is the Emmy's. I'm pretty excited - even though I'll be DVR'ng most of it. Tonight is the Deadwood season finale, as well as the Entourage season finale, both of which are up for awards might I add. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of my favorites - especially to Denis Leary... Off to the red carpet!

2 comments:

Martie said...

I never watch the Emmy's! I took the City test to see where I belong and it's Dublin!!

chesneygirl said...

I belong in Barcelona!

I didn't watch the Emmy's last night...I don't watch hardly any of the shows that were nominated...much less even HEARD of some of them!