Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Best. Rumor. Ever......



As I was talking with a friend of mine this morning, we were discussing how certain areas in MA -- while lovely to live in -- are missing some of the more modern conveniences that we've become accustomed to. Dunkin Donuts as an example...in some places, they're barely open past sundown...or even located within that same town. Imagine having to travel two towns over just for a cup of coffee? The horror of it.....

So as we were chatting about this, she told me something that I'm hoping is true: Dunkin Donuts may be offering delivery service! Imagine......?

Even with a three cup minimum (I'm guessing there's got to be some semblence of a minimum - even Chinese food has a minimum), it would be worth buying two extra coffees to have it delivered to your door! Or better yet, don't get it on the way to work - do a group order with some people in the office! I'm loving this!

Forget Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn engagement rumors....who cares if Baby Suri is an alien that was adopted.
This is a story that we need to pay attention to!

10 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

You know in my office we have coffee machines, Coffee pots and a few of us even have our own coffee presses.

I figured with MIT handy you could get your hands of some of this technology.

Oh wait, I forgot that all the MIT graduates work in Dallas with me.

Rebecca said...

Dale - I'm right there with ya!

Z - You know what, you're right, sort of. THIS is the business I should get into. See, you don't need to go to MIT to be "smahhht". I should open a delivery service and work exclusively with Dunkin' Donuts! hahaha

BigDadGib said...

As a truck driver, coffee is just about the only vise we can use to stay alert. I don't drink the stuff. Instead, I have an I.V. bag and shoot it straight in the arm.

Love your Blog btw...

Martie said...

Hey, let me know if you need another driver for the delivery service....I could use a job! Can only work part-time though.....too busy watching grandbabies the rest of the time!

Martie said...

Blogger is acting up again today....Grrrrr! My dog is a mixed breed. Her mom was purebred Boxer and her dad was a sneaky neighborhood dog, but I and the vet suspect he was some kind of shepard.....maybe German of Australian. She is beautiful and very calm and gentle. We got her from a rescue shelter 4 years ago and she is our "baby"!

chesneygirl said...

That sounds great...except I don't drink coffee...do they have cappuccino???

Oh wait...most of the dunkin donuts in this area have gone out of business...do you thing they would deliver to SE Michigan from Mass?

*** said...

Heck, that would keep me alone going on a Sunday morning at home!

Unknown said...

Keep it blazin girl!

clew said...

That's great! But do you have Tim Horton's there?

I'd sell a kidney for a Tim Horton's glazed donut.

For real.

Big Ben said...

I'm surprised there is anywhere in MA that doesn't have dunkin donuts, they were on every street corner when I visited. I would order donuts!