Friday, September 09, 2011

You just never know, and if you believe - there just may be angels watching over us....

So, it's been a relatively stressful week.

We found a house we love. I mean love.....
And just as we were ready to put an offer on it --- another house became available for possibility. A house that we'd been hoping to get into and see but for whatever reason, we weren't able to make happen.

And just as we were about to put an offer in on the house we love - the not so available one, well - became available.

But they didn't make it easy for us to actually just look at it. We had to jump through a few hoops - and hoops that were necessary anyway, if we were to put an offer on any house, truthfully. We just didn't know we'd need that quite so soon. But, it's all good.

We're hopeful that the house we love accepts our offer - even though it will be a big transition for the family since it will be in a different town.

But the good news is -- we now have a back up if they decline!

And I didn't see the week quite ending this way, since it definitely was rather stressful getting to this point.

Funny...when I was getting ready for work this morning, I was looking for a bracelet to match my outfit. I came across a Chakra bracelet my mother made for me a few years back. I haven't worn it, truthfully - since she passed away. I used to wear it for luck; when we competed for our liquor license, when she went for her PTScan diagnosis, her funeral, etc..

This morning, I decided to wear it. It's pretty, it's got 7 different colored crystals to represent each Chakra (Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, & Crown), along with two little charms that read: Love & Believe.

Maybe...just maybe....that has something to do with why my week ended up the way it did. Maybe it was my Mother's connection to that bracelet that truly brought me "luck".

Or maybe it didn't.

But either way, I'm glad that if nothing else - I had a piece of her with me today - and that in that small connection, she may have felt my energy and shared in the course of emotions I had today.

No comments: