Thursday, September 01, 2011

I've got a crush on you.....

I have a new polish crush.
Forget OPI.
And even forget Essie -- which I do love.

Hello Zoya.
The colors, are insane. Off the hook fabulous - even their sheers & pale colors have a vibrance to them that you just don't see anywhere.

I'm wearing the shade Rihana - and I'm rough on my hands. Really rough because think about it - I'm constantly opening boxes of wine & beer - stocking, cleaning, etc. I got my nails done on Monday and not even a chip or fade has taken place yet. Unheard of!!

Their colors are so fantastic, that I'm even drawn to wearing colors that I would never in a million years typically consider because you know - I'm a grown up, and a business woman to boot - so funky isn't exactly my cup of tea. But just for funsies, I'd love love love to try some of these on for size:

Phoebe Laney or Adina.

I may just have to live vicariously through Princess Petunia....

1 comment:

jenandmolly said...

LOVE Zoya! I have Ivy - it's coppery with a great metallic sheen! Great fall color!!!!