Sunday, October 17, 2010

So what's a girl to do...

If an offer is placed upon her house....
but yet, there's nothing on the market for her to move into in turn?

Its difficult because I'm adamant about staying in the town we live in; though I could potentially move across town, I'd prefer not to - who wants to deal with school redistricting? Ugh, I don't want to put the kids through that. Although.... my son would traipse to the Intermediate school for only one more year; he goes to Middle School in the next 1.5 yrs which is a centrally located school. My daughter though, would have to change because I can't see traipsing over to the other side of town for the next 4 years.

Truthfully, our side of town is more convenient and readily accessible; moving to the West side would be the least of all options.

But what if there aren't any other options to choose from?
*sigh*

No comments: