It's been a while since I've posted a Saturday survey....and since I'm sitting here with a glass of wine and relaxing I figure, what the heck! Now is as good of a time as any, right?
So without further adieu - here is tonight's random trivia about, you guessed it - moi.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? How badly I'm in need of a good haircut.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Nada. I'm sitting on the sofa w/ a glass of wine. My wallet is no where near me.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Roar. As in "I am woman, hear me..."
4. Favorite planet? "Venus, Goddess of Love that you are...." Mmmkay, that might be the wine talking. I don't have a "favorite" planet per se, though I suppose one should suggest Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sister in law.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I don't have one. The rings on the Crackberry are less than fun.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A big ol' beige Champion sweatshirt. Cozy, but not at all cute.
8. Do you label yourself? No. I don't agree with labels on people. Aren't we always evolving? I aspire to, anyway. I certainly hope to never be stagnant and always learn and grow.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? How's about socks? These bad boys would be Hanes, I believe...
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright...lots of lovely light.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday? It was his birthday yesterday? Damn, I missed it. Kidding... No, of course not.
12. What does your watch look like? They look lonely in my jewelery box. I don't wear watches.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? 4pm. The time of the showing of my house today.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Beats me. There aren't any in my town. There's one right across the street from my Boston store though!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Clearly.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Princess Petunia.
18. Last furry thing you touched? This question is always on these things. My cat Twinkle, about a second ago.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I've been popping a ton of Advil for this headache I've had for the last three days. That's about the strongest thing I take my friends.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I don't have any rolls to be developed but I do have many albums on Snapfish to print.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I've loved them all, truly. Each day is a gift, and I mean that sincerely.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A favorite picture of the kids.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Good night.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? A million dollars. I can always rent a jet -- but I could make a million into ten million and always be able to spread the wealth.