Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tease-y does it!

I ran out quick today and got my nails done.
Typically, I either do French Manicure, or a dark color such as Vampire State Building, Linkin' Park After Dark, Suzi Says Da - really very dark colors. I wish that I could wear bright colors but they just don't look right on me. And typically, I prefer a flat color - I'm not big into glitter.

Well.
Until today....

Though I did pick the most subtle of the Burlesque collection - it's a little glittery. And I love it!

You have to check out the line that OPI put out in honor of my girl Christina's new movie "Burlesque". I almost wish I was a glitter kind of girl because the polishes are so fun! The salon has them painted on nails so you can see what they look like - because how many of us have picked out a color and been like "oh, it looked different in the bottle...."

Crazy, fun glitter polish.
Love it! And you will too. Check it out!

No comments: