Thursday, October 07, 2010

Eat it , eat it - get yourself an egg and beat it...

Ugh.
You ever have a week where you just eat horribly?
This is one of those weeks for me.

I've eaten more in the past week that's not good for me - than I typically eat in a year.
It's like I'm in a food rut! Which is so funny because I rarely get like this - but once I start, it's hard to stop. Well, relatively speaking. I'll let it run it's course for like, a week.
(No, it's not hormonal... I hear what you're thinking!)

I was literally sore to the touch today because of all the sodium I consumed yesterday. But you know, truthfully - the problem is I eat so good all the time, when I stray - wow, do I pay for it.

That's okay. Come next week, my broken and practically shorn toe should be feeling better and I can go back to yoga three times a week.

Everyone deserves a little food vacation, right?

No comments: