1. Why is taking so long for the state of Florida to prosecute Casey Anthony? It's obnoxiously disturbing to hear each new revelation and see her phony crocodile tears at the hearing. I caught just a few moments of Nancy Grace last night and it made my stomach turn. There is no way this woman is innocent and I can't possibly understand why it's taking so long for the case to go to trial. I am all for ensuring that the case is air tight so there is no way she won't be convicted; but truly, this is ridiculous.
2. Hello Spring Training! Thankfully, it's that time of year again which means it's almost "All Red Sox, All The Time" on NESN. The other night, I caught a tail end piece of an interview with the Captain which was fun.... speaking of the "C", I do believe he'll be catching more than 30 games this season; I think that would be a smart decision as well, but time will tell as to how the organization utilizes him.
3. I just found out tomorrow is going to be a Girl's Night for the Princess Petunia & myself. How fun! I don't know what we're going to do.... maybe a little shopping, or a little sushi...or both! Oh, the fun she and I can have.
4. A week from today we find out how my Mom's chemo is working. She's been staying with me since Christmas for this round of chemo and my gut says it's working, because I tend to think if it was progressing given her last prognosis -- we'd have some indication by now. But we shall see....
5. "One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”
Really, Doesn't that just say it all?