It's been some time since I posted a survey on Saturday... so here we go!
1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
Gina. No one messes with Gina.
But other than that, I always liked the name Catherine.
2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
I don't know truthfully. They were all great years, with good and bad things alike. I can't answer that one, I can't pick just one.
3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
Now this is a good question. There are a few friendships I'd have liked to have done without.... but the one I'd have changed, probably would've been the one that was the most important to me growing up. It wouldn't have been a change of the friendship per se, but a change of my reaction to the changes that occured in the friendship. I'd have not be so quick to cut every one off and distance myself (Clearly, my feelings had been hurt. Typical defense mechanism, right?) and I'd have been more laid back about it realizing that it wouldn't have stayed that way forever. But, I was young - and these are life lessons we don't always have until we mature, and learn grace.
4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
Hmmm. I don't know actually. I mean in school, there were boys that I wished liked me - but they didn't. I don't regret not dating them though. (Wait, does Jason Varitek count???)
6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
I would never live in any country other than ours. Never. It does not require an explanation.
I would however, consider dual residency with the following: Italy, France, Grand Cayman Islands.
7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
My dream job has changed so many times over the years. I'd say while I never really knew that it would be this particular field -- running my own store is pretty darn close.
8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
Ah, but if I tell you my wish -- it won't come true......
9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?
Nichole, Suldog, Dawn, Sarah.... and sure, I'd love to meet everyone - that goes without saying.