Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or treat... give me something good to eat!

So, I think one of the things I love about trick or treating with the kids - is that they don't like to do it for very long. After about a half hour, they would rather go back to my aunts house, and pass out the candy to other kids. I love hearing my son greet them, and then compliment them on their costumes! And my daughter who's too shy to really hand it out, hangs behind him and echos his words. Really, it's too cute.


Of course, they are really great about sacrificing all their Peanut Butter cups for Mom. It's too funny, if they have one - they give it to me - then I tell them no, they should keep it but they insist. How can I break their hearts and turn them down? Far be it for me to do that! So, I ingest a few, four, five -- okay, maybe six of them. Good stuff.


Here I present to you the "I'm just a girl" kids, Halloween style. We have the handsome Heavyweight Champion of the World; and the prettiest little Rainy Day Duck I've ever seen. (If I do say so myself... though I might be just a teensy bit biased.)





Happy Halloween!






5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great photos! Glad to see your little guy made it out!

Rebecca said...

Hi! Yes, we did briefly, but still ended up at ER this a.m. - he's got strep. They tested him for the H1N1 but I'd be shocked if that came back positive; I think they're just being cautious. I knew it was strep when I brought him in. :) I hope your little guy is feeling better too, what a bummer to be sick on Halloween!

Suzanne said...

So sorry to hear that. I hope you escaped H1N1???

Suldog said...

Well, the boxer and the cuck are pretty good, but that witch! Va-Va-Va-Voooooom!

Rebecca said...

Suzanne, yes -- we did. :)
Suldog, LOL... you're always too kind. :)