Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I never thought I'd utter these words....

I just can't wear heels to work on a regular basis anymore.
?!!?!?!

It must be because I'm on hardwood floor all day long - but let me tell you - my toesies were killing me today! I've always worn heels -- always! And while it wasn't a huge delivery day today, I figured I'd break out my fun boots and not be dressed like I'm taking in deliveries, you know what I mean?

Big mistake. Huge!
(Little "Pretty Woman" reference for you, btw. One of my fave scenes in the movie...)

They're still hurting me.
I think I may have to change to Madden Girl boots -- if I can find a pretty pair that isn't too clunky looking. His heels, no matter how high - are the most comfortable shoes ever. And I'm sorry, but this girl can not give up the heels.

Refuses to.

2 comments:

Nichole M said...

I'm sure you can find comfy heels!

P.S. Thanks for the Pretty Woman reference. Got it and loved it!

jenandmolly said...

You must be soooo bummed! I don't think I've seen you in flats more than a handful of times...