Thursday, October 01, 2009

Life is but a dream....

I'm going to give a peek at the new store.

I'd been toying with doing a blog, and showing the progression - but I've been trying to keep an element of surprise to the whole effort.

The windows have been covered up - and will stay that way, until the weekend prior to opening.

You see, we're going to be the first liquor store to open in a previously dry community; there's another store that is going up as well - but they're 3 miles or so down the road from us and not anywhere near the center, so we are truly in the heart of it all. And so I'm hesitant to let too much of the cat out of the bag, however....

I can't resist since Nichole asked.




It's just a tease; the store's not finished -- and there's still much more to do, but at least the guts are in.

The next time I show photos -- it will be stunning.
Truly stunning.
And I will show before, during and after photos to really capture the progression.

(And Nichole, now you have to come in and visit us next time!)

2 comments:

FlunkyBoy said...

It looks fantastic so far! Best of luck!

Nichole M said...

Wow!!! That looks so great now, I can't imagine what it will look like when it's done. I will definitely stop by next time I'm in Massachusetts!