Friday, October 16, 2009

Who needs a little sprucing up? And other random thoughts for Friday....

This girl does.

I've so neglected myself. Before our opening in the next few days, I must get a haircut and my nails freshened up so that I don't look like a homeless woman when we open. Pretty haggard I'm looking. Pretty, pretty, pretty haggard. (A little humor for all you "curb your enthusiasm" fans. How great is this season thus far?! Seriously - love that show. But I digress...) Truly, I'm mortified when I see anyone I know out and about these days. I'm so emotionally spent, I may make a total rash decision and cut major length of my hair. Maybe....


So the store is on its way to being completed. I'm a little overwhelmed, I have to admit.


My artisan cheese won't be approved for selling until next week, and truthfully - I'm okay with that. I think that's a huge undertaking and truly I need to ease into it. It might be disappointing for some, but honestly -- I'm so good with it.

Here's a little question for you... why do supermarkets have Cosmopolitan at the checkout counter where 8 year old boys who are bored with shopping with their mothers can read it? Oh, I promise, that conversation is going to be a post very, very soon.

3 comments:

jenandmolly said...

Ummm...what's wrong with being a little haggard....I have 2 little haggards...they're adorable! ;)

Rebecca said...

ROFLMAO - seriously I was thinking of you when I wrote it!! LOL, I love that word -- and yet always feel guilty when I use it. :)

jenandmolly said...

Never feel guilty about it...I still use it! It's even funnier when I say I'm "Majorly Haggard" my guys at drill think that's hysterical!