Sunday, August 07, 2005

Who, Moi?

Here's a fun survey I found while blog surfing...My answers are listed!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My skin...noticing new wrinkles every day!
2. How much cash do you have on you? None. Just came back from a birthday party.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? BEST
4. Favorite flower: Callalily, Peonies, Gerber Daisy
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Roseanne
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Canon in D
7. What is your favorite color: chocolate and plum
8. Do you "lable" yourself? Average, every day sane psycho supergoddess. You get the picture.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Wearing socks!
10. Do you prefer bright or dark colors? Depends on where and what.
11. What did you have for breakfast? Don't do breakfast.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoozing
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? No one text messages me.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? NEVER
16. What's an expression that you say a lot? "You think?", "Right..."
17. Who told you they loved you last? My son
18. Last furry thing you touched? My husband ;)
19. How many hours a week do you work? Between 32-40
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None;I got all caught up after my daughter's party!
21. Favourite age you have been so far? I've enjoyed them all....
22. Your worst enemy? Don't have one. Nemesis though --that's another story!
23. What is your current desk top picture? The kids on the grass
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?"I love you"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? No mistakes made - only lessons learned. I truly believe that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Here are my answers...
1. zits
2. $20
3. REST
4. Sunflower
5. Kathy (I had to look!)
6. Probably standard
7. Red
8. Just psychotic
9. L.L. Bean
10. Probably bright
11. Haven't eaten yet but it will be frosted mini wheats
12. What happended to #12?
13. Sleeping
14. I don't remember
15. No
16. Ya know!
17. Dave
18. Stuffed animal while shopping yesterday
19. Between 40 and 60
20. I don't take pictures
21. Probably 40, hated 30
22. Never really thought about it, probably life itself
23. What is installed on the computer
24. Have a good day
25. Of course the million dollars. I will always be making mistakes. I will probably never have a million dollars