Thursday, August 18, 2005

Calling Sarah Bernhardt....

So yesterday was a good day.... First thing in the a.m., I went to register for an extra part in "The Departed". Very fun! I'm hoping it will be a good scene with Leonardo, since Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon are already finished w/ their filming. Even if it's not - the opportunity to have Marty Scorsese say "hey you, stand over there" is potentially "once in a lifetime" for me, and I would pay endless amounts of money for that to happen. So keep your fingers crossed that it's a good visibility scene! I keep auditioning and holding onto my dream of being an accomplished actress, yet - I love the stability and normalcy of my every day life that I only hang on the perimeter fringes of what I could possibly do.

Oh well. What's a girl to do, right? Sigh.......

Last night was a great karate/kickboxing night! I'm feeling it today. That's what I really enjoy about the karate - at the time it doesnt' feel like that tough of a work out, but I really feel it the next morning. :)

Happy Thursday.........

2 comments:

Tish Grier said...

If Scorsese said those words to me, too, I'd be thrilled! Heck, I was thrilled when Mat Dylan said hi to me in a club years ago (he had the most beautiful skin I've ever seen) It's also really great that you continue to pursue a dream that most of us give up on for one reason for another. You go, girl!

Rebecca said...

You met Matt Dillon? OMG, he was my absolute favorite actor as a kid...had such a crush on him! To this day, I still cry when I watch "The Outsiders".... ;)