Monday, August 08, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust...

Last night I watched the "third from the last episode ever" of Six Feet Under on HBO. I love this show. It seems that all the shows I love go away far too early! First it was 90210 (don't laugh!), then it was Friends....now this. And of course, they keep threatening with "The Sopranos". What's a girl to do? I am just so done with reality shows, and the cable networks do such innovative programs, it's really dissapointing when a good show is completed. Has anyone seen "Fat Actress" from Showtime? It's Kirstie Alley's new show. Last season was the first season and I can't wait for the next one. I laughed so hard last season, I was crying some episodes (you know how I get when I'm hysterically laughing!!). Anyway. A busy girl like me has no time for junk TV, so I have to be selective about what I watch. Thank god for "On Demand"!

No comments: