Saturday, August 20, 2005

Let's share, shall we?

I got a well needed and deserved pedicure and fill. Love those OPI colors and their names. I usualy can identify a color on a random person. It's funny, I'll be at a store, see a woman next to me - or working the register - and I'll be like "Is that Mother of Road Rose", or "That's International Date Line" isn't it? What a great marketing scheme they have. So, for those of you who do your nails frequently, you'll recognize some of my favorites: International Date Line, Vampire State Building, Russian to a Party, I'm not Really a Waitress, Belize It or Not....You get the picture. So, I got Berry Berry Broadway on my toes - very pretty. But I let a girl talk me out of a french manicure and tried something I've never worn before, nor ever will again: Italian Love Affair. Think "baby pink but not sheer". Might have been pretty if there were only two coats of it on, but the nail tech went a little crazy and thought she'd give me three. Eeew. Think I'm going back for a change! I'm all about the girly girly - and I love pink, just not on my nails. :)

Are you more...

01) Into going somewhere for your vacation or into chilling out at home (or even doing stuff around the home) for vacation?
02) The sharpest knife in the drawer or the shiniest spoon in the drawer?
03) Furtive or transparent?
04) Earth or Air?
05) A citizen of the universe or a hermit unto the island of You?

06) Believing that the Oscars are the best measure of an actor's ability or believing that the People's Choice Awards are the best measure of an actor's ability?
07) Wishing you were older or wishing you were younger?
08) A nervous pooper or a "Hey, if I'm in the bathroom, I'm perfectly okay with pooping no matter what" pooper?
09) Apt to be the judge or apt to be the jailor?
10) Likely to see a movie because Bruce Willis is in it or likely to see a movie because Tom Cruise is in it?


My answers:
1. As much as going away is fun, it's waaay more relaxing to just stay home. No unpacking to do!
2. Sharpest Knife
3. I'd like to think I was furtive; I might truly be transparent though
4. Earth
5. Citizen of the Universe
6. I think it's all BS actually
7. I'm okay with where I'm at...
8. Nervous - who wants to hear any of that?!?!?!
9. Judge
10. Tom Cruise. He irritates me, but I usually like his selections.

Q&A Courtesy of Scratching the Itch

I saw "Four Brothers" last night. Save your money and wait til it's on video. Go see "Wedding Crashers " instead. I haven't seen it yet, but heard it's really hysterical. I love Marky Mark (I'm from Boston, I can still call him that!) so "Four Brothers" is okay. But I really enjoy Vince Vaughn, so I don't see how "Wedding Crashers" can't be funny. Plus, Owen Wilson was a riot in "Meet the Parents!".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.