Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel

I am thankful for so much in my life....

My beautiful family.
My businesses that seem to be doing well - thankfully, because we certainly work very hard!
My friends who are my extended family.
My extended family - who are also my friends.

The different people I meet each day, who all have a story - and many who have touched my lives though they truly have no idea that they did.

My upcoming move which is almost ready to take place.

I am beyond thankful that my husband is amazing in areas that I lack in.

I am thankful that my children are healthy - and I hope that they are additionally happy.

And I am thankful to be alive.
I like my life....and I am blessed and thankful every day for all that I have.  If not for those around me, I would have nothing, and I never lose sight of that.


1 comment:

Suldog said...

Hope the move goes well (or went well, depending upon its state!)