Wednesday, November 09, 2011

All parts of the human body get tired eventually - except the tongue.

I am supposed to be packing tonight.
Truthfully, I'm too tired to do it.

I wish there were people that could pack for you.
I mean, there are - they're called movers.  But my God they charge a fortune.
And I don't have a fortune to spend.

My problem is - time.
If I still had my desk job, then I could take a day or two off and get it done. 
But now...
Not so much.

It's one of the busiest times of the year at the store - and we are moving during it.
Did I mention that we had a meeting today to discuss our potential third store?
Clearly, I like have 30 million balls up in the air at once.

Listen, some of us thrive under pressure.
It's a pressure I place upon myself so obviously I know I can handle it.

I just hope my body can!
Well, at a minimum -- I'll be sleeping like a baby most nights for a long time to come....

No comments: