Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor, These are the days it never rains but it pours

Under pressure.

I had a dream last night that it was Thanksgiving Eve, and no one was in the store.  No one was in or shopping.  Anxiety dream?  Ya think?! . 

In 11 days, we'll have passed papers on our new house.

I think I'll feel better about the store, after this weekend when everyone who's taking furniture from us - comes and actually takes it from the house.  Then I'll feel more accomplished in the packing.  It might sound silly, to link work with my move -  but it goes hand in hand.  I am shopping at the store for one of our biggest nights of the year, and I am moving 4 days later.

Stocking the store up.  Breaking my house down.

"This is our last dance.
This is ourselves.
Under pressure."

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Whenever I get stressed I remember my dreams. Sometimes they're more like nightmares. Supposedly you keep dreaming about the same theme but in different scenarios until you resolve the problem.