Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday....

So last night I appropriately ended the night with a high end, high alcohol Chardonnay.

It was my son's 10th birthday, and we took 10 friends to Canobie Lake Park. It was a fantastic day - no lines, no waiting because it was chilly and overcast, but truly - those are the best days to go because you get no lines and no waiting. The kids went on everything multiple times, everyone got along which I was afraid might be a challenge because there's only one of my son - and of course, everyone was wanting to pair off and ride with him on rides - but it all worked out. All the kids got along great and despite a few hiccups here and there it was a really great day. But definitely exhausting....(and expensive, might I add.)

I can't believe T is 10 years old. Double digits. A decade. Officially a "tween". And Princess Petunia, well.... soon to be 7, going on 15. Where does the time go?





Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

No comments: