Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts...

1. Josh Duhamel looks just like Joran Van Der Sloot. Seriously - are they brothers from another Mother? Last night, we were watcing "Ramona & Beezus" which he was in - and I couldn't help but notice the stunning resemblence. Looks like perfect casting to me should a movie be made in the future...
.

One's cute - the other's crazy. You know they say everyone has a twin....

2. I'm a total Maxxinista. Okay, what girl doesn't love to find fabulous things at a fraction of the price? I'm oh-so-thankful to have found a new perfume this past week at an incredible discount: Betsy Johnson. Love, love, love it! I got a gift set at typically the cost when buying online at a discount shop, but even lower and with no shipping or handling. I love the immediate gratification of shopping. And I just don't get to do it that often... I will make Wrentham soon...I will! (Maybe if I keep telling myself that, it will happen...)

3. Note to self: No more bacon wrapped filet. Okay, so the last two days I was doing a quick detox - no meat protein, etc., just fruits, veggies & broths. Tonight, I decided to have steak because I was making it for Gene and I was really tired today so I figured I could use the iron boost. I wasn't tired from my diet - I was tired from being up at 3a.m. and not being able to sleep - and having a busy day today with trucks, etc. So since I don't need to diet or anything I figured I'd join him in a nice piece of bacon wrapped filet mignon. Mmmkay, really not feeling so great right now - and I should know better. Pork is something I sometimes have issues with....

4. I've developed a new found appreciation for "Family Ties". We have a new cable channel called "The Hub" and they play great, family friendly television shows. We have been watching at least two episodes of "Family Ties" a night - and while I loved it as a kid, I really love it as an adult. Really great writing and they all had such comedic timing...I enjoyed the show because of the stories as a child, but as an adult I appreciate them on a completely different level.

5. The Captains. The Sox won't go after Jeter, just as the Yankees won't go after Jason. Come on now.... I get that a paycheck is a paycheck, but I've got to believe that not everyone is like Johnny Damon. The rivalry between the two clubs runs too deep for the two Captains to swap locations.

No comments: