Thursday, November 25, 2010

We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by 'Thanksgiving,' Charlie Brown.

I am thankful for the health and happiness of those that I love...
I am thankful for the friends that I consider family...
I am thankful for the family who are also my friends.

I am thankful for the happy memories I have of my mother; it's funny - on Thanksgiving morning, I always remember the smell of the house. Though we always had dinner at my Auntie Saralee's, my mother always had breakfast going - and we would watch the Macy's Day Parade together. Always one of my more favorite memories of childhood.

I am thankful for being born in America, and being entitled to all the liberties, freedom and grace that comes with that birth right.

I am thankful for all of my flaws and imperfections; life would be incredibly boring if I was perfect.

I am always and forever thankful for the three people I share my day to day life and home with. You are my love, my heart and soul - and I am always so appreciative to have you. (Even when I'm angry with you....)

No comments: