Friday, March 26, 2010

Why I love my job....

Well, some of the reasons anyway.


Sunday, we're having a fundraiser for Dana Farber Cancer Institute. In conjunction with a local Boot Camp, we're sponsoring a shopping day where 10% of our sales from Sunday will be donated to DFCI . I love that I'm now in a capacity to give back in so many ways -- even more than what I do on a personal level.

Monday, is the airing of the Chronicle special...!! Exciting, scary, fun, all at the same time.



And seriously -- look at just a fraction of the fun stuff I get to bring in and sell to people. Truly, does this not look just delicious?!?! Trust me -- it all is. And I love, love, love to share it with everyone.


And then of course -- there's the wine.....
(anyone know what Jason happens to like? anyone....?)

No comments: