Monday, March 22, 2010

It's all about the music and the laughter.....

So, I'm here watching "This is It", the Michael Jackson movie. Seriously, I'm loving it. The kids are freestyling in the living room trying to imitate him, they're loving the songs - and truthfully, so am I. It's still rather surreal to me that he's gone. And for those of you who haven't seen this movie -- the concept of him being weak, sick or frail prior to his death -- is completely false. He looks great (well, as great as someone with that much cosmetic work to their face can look!) and definitely healthy; at least relatively. He doesn't seem lethargic, or drugged out - and his voice sounded fantastic live. One of the most interesting things that jumped out at me the most from the first glances was the fact that he wasn't wearing his glove. I can't remember the last time I saw his hands bare.

Okay, a few months back I wrote a post about how much I loved Kirstie Alley's "Fat Actress" show and how sad I was that it had been cancelled. Well, someone finally heard my cry! Yes, she's back....and on A&E. "Big Life" looks like it's going to be in the same vein and I can't wait to watch it! It premiered last night and it is the game plan for tonight's television enjoyment.

I wonder if she's still obsessed with Kid Rock....?

No comments: