Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts.....

Courtesy of Dawn & Nichole -- a little somethin' somethin' for today!

1. What movie villain scared you as a child?
Hmmm. I don't know if he's a villian per se - but the monster from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - the Abominable Snow Monster, scared me to death! I used to have recurring nightmares about him.

2. Name 3 things you can't do without lately:
My Champagne & Strawberries body cream, my hair straightener, and a ponytail holder.

3. Do you take vitamins?
I should, and yet.....

4. How much of your family history do you know?
We can't trace back past my grandparents, so unfortunately - not alot. Records were destroyed during WWII, and those that weren't ruined, are over in Eastern Europe. I'd need a professional genealogist to assist me. Mucho Deniros.

5. What everyday thing do you find utterly magical?
My children. Their innocence and zest for the simplest of things always makes me appreciate them, their perspective -- and their ability to renew mine.

6. What color is your couch?
Taupe

7. How many phone numbers do you still know by heart?
So funny, I was just talking about this today! Ones that I had to know prior to having caller ID - I know well. Those that I've only recently learned.....not so much. Truly, it feels like dozens!!

8. What is the best way to beat the Summer heat?
The pool/beach/central air.

9. What website do you spend the most time on?
Google.

10. How many songs are on your iPod?
Roughly, 550

11. Have you ever flown first class?
Yes, it used to be the only way I flew; but that was when I worked two jobs and one of them was for an airline. Those were the days.... first class to the West Coast rocked.

12. Do you read the comments others have left on a blog or Facebook post before you?
I do. Sure, why not?

13. What is the furthest trip you've ever taken by car?
I think it was Vermont? I always wanted to road trip but never got around to. Hopefully, this summer it will be Hershey Park PA, but we shall see.

14. What is the oldest item in your freezer?
Probably the ice cubes! Food doesn't last long in my freezer.

15. When do you iron: all at once after doing your laundry? On an as-needed basis? Never?
I try to buy items that don't require ironing. I can iron, but I can be impatient about it. I'd much rather pay for it to be pressed at the cleaners.

16. What color are your toenails usually?
Typically a dark burgundy, but they are actually a bit on the pink-orange side at the moment. Maybe that's Mango?

17. When did you last see fireworks?
Do the liquid fireworks at Jordan's Furniture count? Because if so -- then tonight. Otherwise, it would have been the 4th of July!

18. What do you love most about where you currently live?
It's Boston baby....what's there not to love?!?!?!

19. What makes you follow a particular blog?
Good, intelligent writing. Posts that make me think. (I'm with you Nichole). Also a feeling of being able to relate on some level.

20. Have you ever seen a Broadway show?
Yes!!! Both musical and theatrical.... love, love, love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great questions and great answers!