1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
I actually don't love either one - but I'd prefer hot chocolate.
2. Letter to Santa?
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is you....
(Jason Varitek would be nice too. Just sayin'....)
3. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Santa usually pays someone to wrap the gifts for him.
4. Colored lights on your tree/house or white?
White. Simple, classic.
5. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, I don't. I think I should though!
6. When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend of Thanksgiving. Although I was late this year due to being sick!
7. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Oh, so many to choose! It's a toss up between Goose & Turducken.
8. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
Hmmm. Probably making Play Doh ornaments!
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
10. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No. I never liked that concept. Except when I was little, then I loved it!
11. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
White lights, burgundy ribbon, and lots of ornaments. Eclectic mix of photographs of the kids, fun "fou fou" furry ornaments, ornaments my Mom made when I was a kid, ornamements the kids have made. It all blends beautifully I think.
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes I can!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Yes, it's a home made cookbook from my parents.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Probably chocolate pudding pie - but I love it with crushed candy canes on top for a peppermint effect.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My hosting of dinner.
17. What tops your tree?
A teddy bear angel my mother made when I was about 15.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
They both have their upsides... but I love to give gifts more.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Oh, so many to choose -- too many to choose! Celebrate Me Home, Same Old Lang Syne, Grown Up Christmas List, Little Drummer Boy, What Child is This, Oh Holy Night... I could go on.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?